Welcome to the Family Resource Center
The Family Resource Center advocates for and provides quality programming and services to all OSU families with dependent care needs to support the academic, professional and personal growth and success of the whole person. Learn about our resources, from our various childcare opportunities to campus lactation rooms to elder care. Click here for our current brochure.
If you have any questions about the services we offer please do not hesitate to email or call our office. We look forward to hearing from you!
Amy, Kristi, Erika & Robynn
- Guidelines for Accessing Child Care and Child Care Assistance funds during the Summer Term
- Campus Child Care Centers: Both campus child care centers (Azalea & Beaver Beginnings) are open. Our Little Village is open for Summer 2022.
Champinefu Lodge: FRC staff will be in the office 9am-4pm Monday-Thursday and Friday's 9am-12pm.
- The Lodge itself is open 9am-3pm Monday-Friday. If we are not there/available, you are welcome to leave a note for us at the front desk or slip it under our door.
- Kristi King (OLV and Student Family Coordinator) is working from her new office in OLV Milne. Feel free to drop-in or set up an appointment.
- Champinefu Lodge: FRC staff will be in the office 9am-4pm Monday-Thursday and Friday's 9am-12pm.
Last Updated: 7/7/2022
I Want To
Help us better serve our employees struggling to afford quality child care. For more information click here