Welcome to the Family Resource Center
The Family Resource Center advocates for and provides quality programming and services to all OSU families with dependent care needs to support the academic, professional and personal growth and success of the whole person. Learn about our resources, from our various childcare opportunities to campus lactation rooms to elder care. Click here for our current brochure.
If you have any questions about the services we offer please do not hesitate to email or call our office. We look forward to hearing from you!
Amy, Kristi & Erika
FRC Specific Updates: we will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and make adjustments to dates listed below when necessary. Please continue to check back here for the most up to date information.
- Coming Soon! Family Network: facilitating connections between employee and student families in need of dependent care
Campus Child Care Centers: Our highest priority is the health and safety of your children and your families. When campus child care programs resume operations, we want to ensure that it’s at the optimal time for the health and safety for all involved. We are closely monitoring the following as we gauge when best to resume offering child care, at this time we are hoping to open our centers early August:
- Governor Kate Brown’s Executive Orders
- Required licensing guidelines developed by the Oregon Health Authority and the Early Learning Division
- Best practices in early care and education
- Bright Horizons’ and KinderCare’s protocols and processes around resuming services
Oregon State University institutional guidance: https://covid.oregonstate.edu/
All FRC events are cancelled for the remainder of the academic year
Champinefu Lodge: closed until further notice, please email or call us in advance if you are planning on coming to the Family Resource Center, we are here to support you!
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
last updated: 7/10/20
I Want To
Help us better serve our employees struggling to afford quality child care. For more information click here