Welcome to the Family Resource Center!
The Family Resource Center advocates for and provides quality programming and services to all OSU families with dependent care needs to support the academic, professional and personal growth and success of the whole person. Learn about our resources, from our various childcare opportunities to campus lactation rooms to elder care.
If you have any questions about the services we offer please do not hesitate to email or call our office. We look forward to hearing from you!
Amy, Kristi & Erika
The Family Resource Center is located on the east side of campus between 9th & 11th Streets on Madison Avenue. At the Family Resource Center we have the following resources to offer you and your family:
- Waiting room/lounge with children's toys and books
- Free printing for OSU students
- Kitchen to prepare food for you and your family
- Dining room, highchairs available
- Living room with fireplace
- Kid's Gift Closet
- Lactation room
- Laundry facilities
- Outside picnic area
- Visitor parking available