Our Little Village Child Care Centers
Contact Kristi King, OLV & Student Family Coordinator, if you have further questions or would like additional information about either of the centers.
- Prepared bottles with your child's name (infant/toddler rooms only)
- Diapers and wipes
- Pacifier- if your child uses one
- Water bottle with your child's name
- Extra set of clothes in a bag/backpack
- School work/homework
- Electronic device (tablet, iPad, Chromebook, etc.) for completing school work
- Blanket- if your child will sleep
What to leave at home/in the car:
- Food/snacks- there is no food allowed at Our Little Village
- Beverages other than water or milk/formula (infants only)
- Electronics for "playing games"
Our response to COVID-19
- All Our Little Village centers will be strictly adhering to the OLV COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols and are informed by the Early Learning Divisions Child Care Provider COVID-19 Requirements and Recommendations.
- Your child's temperature will be checked every day at drop-off and you will be asked health screening questions. Any child that fails the health screening will not be allowed into the center.
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times, regardless of vaccination status and will be subject to the same health screening as children
- Children age 5 and over will be required to wear a mask at all times while in care
- Staff have been trained on COVID-19 specific health and safety protocols
- Constant hand washing, cleaning and sanitizing
- All OLV employees are required to follow OSU's COVID-19 Immunization Requirements