Student Parent Study Room
Could you use a few hours of studying, but need a way to occupy your child while doing so? Reserve the Student Parent Study Room in The Valley Library for you and your child!
Over the past several years, students have repeatedly asked for a family friendly study space and The Family Resource Center is excited to announce this new partnership with the library. We have taken the OLV|Library space and turned it into a study space for you and filled it with toys, books, puzzles and more for your child. Reservations may be made up to 14 days in advance and can be reserved for as little as 30 minutes and up to 3 hours maximum each day. To learn more about the space, see below.
Don't have your child with you, but are looking for a study room to reserve? Check out the traditional study rooms at the library. This room is only for parents who have children with them.
Hours & Availability
- The Valley Library, room 3564 (3rd floor- Castles Conference Room)
- This space is available during normal library hours. Take a look at The Valley Library main webpage, to see current hours of operation.
- Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance
- You can reserve the room for 30 minutes and up to 3 hours per day
- This room is only available to students who have their children with them
What to Expect
Inside the room you can find:
- workstation for you to work at
- toys, books, puzzles, etc. for children 6 months-10 years old
- child size furniture
- sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer
There is family restroom nearby
This room has many opportunities for play, no outside toys allowed
Only one family is able to reserve at a time, so you will have the whole space to yourself
Please clean up after yourself before you leave. If you bring food/drinks with you dispose of it or take it with you when you leave and wipe down surfaces.