Our Little Village | Dixon
Fall term care begins on Monday, September 26th! OLV|Dixon registration will be open Tuesday, September 6th-Tuesday, September 20th.
Our Little Village (OLV), administered by OSU’s Family Resource Center, is short-term child care for OSU students and employees. Child care is available for children ages 5 months through 10 years and will adhere to our COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols. You may only register for 1 session for the term.
Interested in knowing what the spaces look like? Scroll down to see pictures of the space!
YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE PRIOR TO CARE
To contact OLV|Dixon directly, please call 541-737-3889.
OLV|Dixon will be open September 26th-December 9th. All OLV centers will be closed November 11th (Veterans Day), and 24th-25th (Thanksgiving).
Mixed Age: (6 months through 10 years):
- Monday & Wednesday: 4:30pm-7:30pm
- Sunday: 10:00am-1:00pm
- Sunday: 3:00pm-6:00pm
Didn't find hours/days of the week that worked for you or looking for reserved care? Don't forget to check the OLV|Milne offerings!
Pre-Registration is open. Registration will begin Tuesday, September 6th and end Tuesday, September 20th at 12pm.
If you try to register after noon on September 20th, it will not allow you. You will need to email us and let us know you are interested and we will be in contact with you if there are additional openings.
Prior to registering your child(ren) for an Our Little Village slot, you will need to add them to your profile. For instructions on how to do this, click here.
Once you have pre-registered and been sent a confirmation email, you will be able to register your child(ren) into one of the Our Little Village cohorts. For step-by-step instructions, click here.
ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:
Completed Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) Form
- We are legally required to collect this information before you are allowed to leave your child at OLV.
- You only need to fill out the CIS Form if your child is not in care somewhere else that has already collected this information. For example, if your child is in school or a different child care center.
You will not be able to leave your child at OLV unless you fill out this form and your child has received at least one dose of all required immunizations or if you identify that your child is in care elsewhere.
- If you need assistance filling out this form, please contact your child's doctor or visit the Benton County Health Department.
Only available to students paying the student incidental fee. Care will remain free at time of service.
Only available to employees of Oregon State University. Pricing for fall term:
- Monday & Wednesday: $330
- Sunday (either session): $165
All fees will be collected online. There will be no in person payment options.
**Please Note** This charge will show up as RecSports on your bank statement.
Beginning Spring Term 2022:
Adults (parents/staff, etc.) in classrooms where there are children in attendance that are 4 years and younger, must wear masks while in the classroom.
- Parents will be able to come in to classrooms to do drop-off/pick-up, if they choose.
- Masks continue to be optional for children 4 and under.
- Masks are optional for children 5 and older, adults (parents/staff/visitors) that are in classrooms where everyone in attendance is 5 and older, and in OLV common spaces (hallways, bathrooms, lounge spaces, etc.).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
- Prior to your child's first day of care, please read the OLV Parent Rules
- Your child's temperature will be checked every day at drop-off and you will be asked health screening questions. Any child that fails the health screening will not be allowed into the center. For more information about the health screening, click here.
- Parents will remain on the OSU main campus, as much as possible, while their child(ren) are being cared for at OLV. If a parent must return home to complete their work that is currently acceptable. The intent of OLV is to provide student and employee parents time to complete work and school tasks associated with their roles at OSU.
- All OLV employees are required to follow OSU's COVID-19 Immunization Requirements