Our Little Village Child Care Centers
Contact Kristi King, Student Family Coordinator, if you have further questions or would like additional information about either of the centers.
- Prepared bottles with your child's name (infant/toddler rooms only)
- Diapers and wipes
- Pacifier- if your child uses one
- Water bottle with your child's name
- Extra set of clothes in a bag/backpack
- School work/homework
- Electronic device (tablet, iPad, Chromebook, etc.) for completing school work
- Blanket- if your child will sleep
What to leave at home/in the car:
- Food/snacks- there is no food allowed at Our Little Village
- Beverages other than water or milk/formula (infants only)
- Electronics for "playing games"
Our response to COVID-19
- All Our Little Village centers will be strictly adhering to the Oregon Early Learning Division's Health & Safety Guidelines for child care centers operating during COVID-19
- Your child's temperature will be checked every day at drop-off and you will be asked a series of health screening questions. Any child that fails the health screening will not be allowed into the center. For more information about the health screening, click here.
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times and will be subject to the same health screening as children
- Children in kindergarten and over will be required to wear a mask while in care
- Staff have been trained on COVID-19 specific health and safety protocols
- Staff will only be working with one cohort of children as much as possible. However, there may be times when staff must work with another cohort to accommodate other staff absences.
- Constant hand washing, cleaning and sanitizing
- The classrooms will be cleaned between each cohort of children and toys/materials will be set aside for each cohort