Oregon State University currently has 30 designated lactation rooms, most with electronic keypads, on campus. To obtain a keypad access code for entry into the lactation rooms, contact Family Resource Center.
Nursing moms who are having their baby brought to campus for a nursing session, can check out a lactation parking permit by visiting our office at 1030 SW Madison Ave, Avery 211 & 213.
Please help us keep the lactation rooms clean and in working condition. Contact us with any concerns or for more information at 541-737-4906.
Covell, Room 127 (Call 541-737-3101 for special code)
Crop Science Building, Room 427 (Key Required - get from their Office on 1st floor)
Johnson Hall, Room 110
Kelley Engineering, Room 3032 (Call 541-737-3101 for special code)
Kidder, Room 106 (Obtain key from Dean's Office-128)
Linus Pauling, 1st Floor (Womens Shower area) (No code needed, deadbolt on inside)
Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences Building, Room 101a (No code needed, deadbolt on inside)
Oxford House, Room 315
Radiation Center, Room B126a (Secured facility) (No code needed, deadbolt on inside)
Student Experience Center, Room 255 (No code needed, lock from inside)
- Hallie Ford Center: 541-737-3673
- Alumni Association: 541-737-7868
- University Plaza, Room 228
- Reed Lodge, Room 223
- Ag Life Sciences Building, Room 2120
- Employees: Your PEBB Health Care Benefit covers 85% of the cost of your breast pump as "Durable Medical Equipment". For Providence covered, the pump must be obtained through Providence Home Services by calling 1-800-762-1253.
- Oregon State University's "Expressing Milk in the Workplace" policy: http://oregonstate.edu/dept/budgets/genupol/gupmilk.htm
- BREASTFEEDING/PUMPING SIGN Print a breastfeeding sign (Please do not disturb) and hang it up when you are using a space for breastfeeding/pumping. If you cannot print one off, please contact Family Resource Center and we will send one to you.
- OSU has been designated a Breastfeeding Mother Friendly Employer. If you have any comments or concerns, please contact Erika Woosley at 541-737-4906.
- Pick up a free copy of "Nursing Mother, Working Mother" from our office.
State and Local Support
Corvallis Birth & Women's Health Center
State of Oregon Breastfeeding Law, information and support
La Leche League of Corvallis Meeting Groups
All meetings are held at the First Congregational Church, 4515 West Hills Road. For more information, please visit www.llli.org/groups/@llli*group*corvallis
Breastfeeding Classes through Samaritan Health Services
Follow the link below to find breastfeeding classes and other classes related to pregnancy and parenting in the Corvallis area. Most of the classes are free and some are available in Spanish.
- Breast Pump Rental: Breast pump rental and other breastfeeding supplies are available from Samaritan Medical Equipment. For more information call: Albany: 541-812-5460. Corvallis: 541-468-7500. Lebanon: 541-451-6364.
- Breastfeeding Lifestyle: Learn how to provide optimum nutrition for your baby, even after returning to work. Albany classes offered October 1st and December 3rd at 7pm for more information call: 541-812-4301. For Corvallis dates, time, and more information call 541-768-6908.
- Lactation Clinic: Nursing moms have the opportunity to consult with a lactation nurse during a breastfeeding clinic. You'll get answers to any breastfeeding questions, discuss different techniques and positioning, and help with problem solving. Call for an appointment: Albany- 541-812-5116, Corvallis-541-768-4900, or Lebanon-541-451-7177.
- Lactation Line: Call for breastfeeding support over the phone. Albany- 541-812-5116, Corvallis-541-765-5244, Lebanon-541-451-7588, or Lincoln City- 541-996-7179.